206 LX pedal problem

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if this is a bit of strange query but here goes.

My Mum is having trouble with a UK 2000 model 206 LX in that the foot she uses for the accellerator pedal kills even after short journeys (about 1/2 hour).

She thinks it may be to do with the angle of the pedal as she had Micras before and did not have any trouble.

Does anyone have any ideas (apart from reguarly upgrading to a new foot) as to how this could be solved. Maybe there is an 3rd party adapter kit available that could adjust the angle of the pedal.

Has anyone else suffered from this problem. I also drive a 206 but don't have a trouble, although I am a lot taller and my feet are about twice the size of hers.

Can anyone provide any help or a link to a site with the relevent bits?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lee

Reply to
Lee W