206 Temperature Gauge or Gauges

My daughter has just bought a 206 Quicksilver (2002) which hasn't got a handbook with it so I can't look this up. It appears to have 2 water temp. gauges, 1 in the bottom of the rev. counter and 1 on the right of the dials next to the speedo. Are these both water temp gauges? Or are they doing differant things? (They both read the same.) If they are the same why are there 2? Never had 1 at all in the Ka she's just got rid of. Thanks Terry

Reply to
hutty

Don't know for sure but I would think that one would be a water temp, and the other would be oil temp.

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Yes one is water temp and other is oil temp sorry dont know which way round unless i can see the dash.

Reply to
Chrs

Thanks for the replies. I didn't think of oil temp. I'll have a look to see if I can work out which is which but she's ordered a handbook for it anyway.

Thanks aga>Yes one is water temp and other is oil temp sorry dont know which way

Reply to
hutty via CarKB.com

You can find all peugeot handbooks at

You will needto register, but it is free.Best regards Hans

"hutty" skrev i en meddelelse news:7c998e1c1c94f@uwe...

Reply to
hchansen