206cc / Antipollution fault

The little dashboard computer on my 206cc is showing "Antipollution Fault" and a little yellow engine icon hash illuminated on the dash.

Does anyone know what this is likely to be? Is it safe to drive?

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Chris

What does the handbook say?

Reply to
Peter

Our cc flashed up this a couple of times, but has gone off straight away. I've seen posting on the 206cc website of quite a few who've had it. Can sometimes be casued by water getting in the bonnet vent when the car's been washed. If it's in warranty, I'd get it into the garage. IF not, like mine, I'd wait a while and see if it goes away by itself,

Sorry not much help, Neil

Reply to
Neil D

Our cc flashed up this a couple of times, but has gone off straight away. I've seen posting on the 206cc website of quite a few who've had it. Can sometimes be casued by water getting in the bonnet vent when the car's been washed. If it's in warranty, I'd get it into the garage. IF not, like mine, I'd wait a while and see if it goes away by itself,

Sorry not much help, Neil

Reply to
Neil D

The light and warning message have gone this morning. At least I seem to be spared the expense of new cam-followers.

Thanks to all fro the info

Reply to
Chris