206cc Radio/CD replacement question

Just a question

I'm currently buying a new Peugeot 206 (05) which comes with a Radio/CD player (+ remote controls). The thing is I'd prefer a Radio/Cassette unit rather than the CD 'cos I have loads (and I mean loads) of cassettes that I don't want to loose the ability to listen to in the car.

My current Radio/Cassette has the ability to do skip searches (+skip forward track, skip backwards track) and repeat track and although the Peugeot dealer has offered/ is willing to swap the unit for a Radio/Cassette out of an older Peugeot he didn't know (or was unsure) of a unit that had these capabilities.

So my question is which of the Peugeot cars came with a Radio/Cassette capable of the above ?. What unit should I be asking him to find for me and out of what Peugeot model ?.

Thanks for any help

Steve

Reply to
Steve