306 1998 1.6 xs, Head gasket, leaking oil!!!!!

My 306 seems to be leaking oil, from the lefthandside of the head and is driping down, at first we thought it was the rocker cover which was rusty, so i got that replaced, but the main oil leak is still there.

Does any 1 know how much this will cost to fix, and do i just get the head gasket replaced, or the head as well.

Thanks

Reply to
Az via CarKB.com