306 - advice needed please ASAP

I recently had my 306 lowered. When I took the car to the garage that morning, everything was fine. Now, The car was lowered fine, however the ABS light was on afterwards. Turns out new driveshaft was needed and one of the ABS rings (dunno correct name for it *shrug*) needed replacing.

The advice I need is.....is it up to me to pay for this? Or should the garage the car was taken to fund it, seems as though it was working fine that morning before I took it there? Clearly, this problem was a result of their work? If the garage should pay, and says no, what can I do to get them to?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advace!!!!

Reply to
avextracker

Its called the reluctor ring, and they break very easily, but I think it would be unfair to blame the garage for the defect they snap without any impact ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but you could always come to a compromise, ask the manager to share the bill, you pay parts, he pays labour or vice versa, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy.