306 break lights

Hi, my wife's 1995 306 stop lighs are not working. The back light had filled with water, so may have shorted. I can not find the manual so I checked all the fuses which were ok. Can any one advise... could it be a faulty switch?

Thanks

Reply to
News

Run a multimeter over the wires, have a look if there's actually power getting there.

If there isn't, check the wire from the brake pedal, might of come detatched. But if you say the rear light was filled with water, i'd double check all the wiring to make sure it isn't corroded.

Reply to
Oliver