306 cd changer

Hi, I have a 306 estate, with the clarion 8085 head unit, I am looking to fit a CD changer, and I know that this head unit supports it. Although I haven't bought one yet, the changer that I have been recommended is the clarion DC628. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best place to fit the changer and where to run the lead to it. As it is an estate and I use the boot a lot, I would prefer it to be somewhere else, so that it doesn't get bashed and broken, like under the passenger seat. I think that it would fit in the storage compartment that is in the boot on the opposite side of the car to the jack.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave.

Reply to
David Shepherd