306 Clarion Radio "locked up"

Hi

My 1998 306 clarion radio casette has "locked up" - the radio is at full volume, stuck on 1 sation. No buttons respond.

I have removed the fuse - replacing it 12 hours later makes no difference.

(Note - the steering column stalk was removed 4 years ago - so it is not that)

Any ideas for a fix?

Thanks Colin

Reply to
ckinsella

It's a bit of a wildcard but you could try disconnecting the radio from the car overnight. Although you already tried removing the fuse. Worth a try though... maybe?.....

HTH

Reply to
Oli