306 electic window problem..

Morning all

just a quick question. the drivers side control for the windows has gone a bit 'iffy' sometimes it'll work sometime nothing happens. If I whack the door just below the switch it'll sometimes start to work again, so I'm guessing a lose wire or connecter in there. Can anyone tell me, or point me toward an faq on how to get in there ?

Reply to
Ben

The switch just clips in, you can lever it out with a flat bladed screwdriver. If the switch isn't the problem it is most likely to be the wiring harness between the door and the body that is causing the problems.

-Mark

Reply to
Mark Rae

Thanks Mark, I didn't think it'd be as easy as that (or I'd have take a scewdriver to it stright away !!).

The door loom was going to be the next step if it wasn't the switch unit.

Thanks again, Ben

Reply to
Ben