306 front side window.

Whilst replacing the driver's window regulator/motor I managed to break the small plastic slider that fits to the rear edge of the glass (locates in a hole in the glass in order to stop the glass tilting forward). Does anybody know the easiest way to fit a new one? Thanks.

Reply to
MoretonSlumber

did you find a way to rectify this problem? I had the nice "clunk" today as the glass fell to the bottom of the door... Fault was the little green slider with the spigot...

Reply to
Sheila