306 plinking noise steering full lock

My 306 makes a plinking/clanking noise when putting on full lock at low speed.

The noise isn't constant just clink. clank. etc.

Is this going to be expensive?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
ewdack

Coil spring? also you dont say if it does it on both sides?

Reply to
Chrs

yes both ways.

Reply to
ewdack

Bearings. but sounds like springs.moveing about. which means they are not sitting in the cups proply

Reply to
Chrs

I've had the springs replaced recently but it was making this noise before.

Reply to
ewdack

I've had the springs replaced recently but it was making this noise before.

Reply to
ewdack

I've had the springs replaced recently but it was making this noise before.

Reply to
ewdack

I've had the springs replaced recently but it was making this noise before.

Reply to
ewdack

I've had the springs replaced recently but it was making this noise before.

Reply to
ewdack

Looks as if you have a stutter problem with your PC as well.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks