306 radio code

hi all i phoned up to get my radio code using the serial number, was given a code but it didnt work, i had however been trying to input several codes before hand, does anyone know if it locks up without telling u cos it still allows me to enter a code or is it just that the code i was given is wrong?

btw, its a clarion radio

Reply to
big 10 midddle

Hi,have the radio checked as they do sometimes fail this way (not allowing code to be entered)the code should be ok.try entering a wrong code and it should make you wait until you can re-enter a code,if not radio is suspect. good luck!

Reply to
DieselMechanic

Reply to
MICHAEL ROCHE

cant remember, was from an internet site, didnt charge me as the code didnt work

Reply to
big 10 midddle

Hi,

Neither can't I remember, but I have this tiny software. Seems pretty trivial, but still worthes a try. I could send it by mail if needed, 32KB unpacked.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T