306 TD with A/C 1999 1900cc Radiator Removal

Be for I change my radiator are there any pit falls I will have to look out for?

Any Tips please !!

-- wwrxb02

View this thread:

Send from

wwrxb02

Yep.

The orrible little Frenchy clips that hold the bottem hose on some models.

This clip is supposed to pull out from the grove and then simply pull the hose off, Yeah right !!!

If the car has aircon, then the compressor is right where you want your hand to be.

Get ready for a weekend of swearing and scuffed knuckles.

Unless of course you have the simple jubilee clipped type, then its a lot easier.

Good Luck Slim

Reply to
Slim