306 turbo deisel glowplugs

Does anyone have any idea how you are supposed to change the third plug which is underneath. The only access seems to be using a small 8mm spanner fron the side. But its stuck and is now ripping the nut, tried using a very small molegrips but there is no room to turn?

Reply to
wineman

Sorry I can't help you, but I had the same problem and had to take the car to a garage to have 1 glow plug changed. But since they removed it, I've managed to remove it myself again to change, so may be worth going to a garage, I think they charged me £10, that was 3 years ago,

Neil

Reply to
Neil D