306 user manual

i know it´s really difficullt but i´m looking for someone who has the user manual of a 306 style (1997) in word or sthg like that.

i bought a second hand car and didn´t realised about this. Also can´t find the owner cause it was 2 years ago.

i´d be very gratefull if anyone knows.thank you in advance

Reply to
LINKIN PARK

Mindwipe

isnt that the 1.4 engine? I got my user manual for my 306 XT and believe me pal there isnt that much in there that you would want!

Get a haynes manual if you want to know how to do stuff.

scott

Reply to
scott

ok thank you all Someone had told me to go to a peugeot official store and i think i will do that though my car is not from there.

"LINKIN PARK" escribió en el mensaje news:bkq0mf$1ce$ snipped-for-privacy@news.ya.com...

Reply to
LINKIN PARK