306 Warning light - Right side of dash

Does anyone know what this light is? It's red, and flashes on an off. We've just bought the car, and there's nothing in the manual to state what this light is!! We have a 1995 XRDT model. Any help greatly appreciated.

Reply to
ddevil226

"ddevil226" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Sounds like an alarm warning light.

Is it just a light? Or is it in the instrument panel cluster (and therefore does it have an idiogram to depict what it refers to?).

You'll probably get a direct answer if you provide this info.

Reply to
southpawArcher