306 Wiper Motor?

Hi... my father has been advised that his 1998 306 needs a new front wiper motor due to the wipers stopping in the upright position when on intermittent wipe - due to the cost of a brand new item being prohibitive for him, can anyone advise if the wiper motors are identical on the phase I, II & III 306's for buying a used item?

TIA

Reply to
Brainfire

Just take it to bits and clean/realign the parking switches surely?

Reply to
Llareggub

Best advice I can give is to phone up a peugeot dealership, ask the question regarding a new wiper motor and then you'll know from the source. Then order a used one from a breakers yard.

Reply to
the.ijk