306 Xsi - Headlight warning sound not working

Hi,

I have a 1997 306 2.0 Xsi. Recently the headlight warning light sound (buzzes when you leave the headlights on when you turn the car off and leave the car) stopped working. Also the deadlocking double flashing of my hazards stopped working at the same time. The headlights and deadlocking still work, it's just the headlight warning sound and indicator double flash don't work.

Nothing major just a bit annoying and I'm getting a bit worried that mopre electrical systems may start failing. I've checked fuses, and wires in the engines but not sure where the earths are for these two in my car.

Any help much appreciated.

Reply to
the.ijk