306 xsi radiator fix

hi i peugeot 306 xsi 2.0 8v 1997 radiator has sprung a leak i priced a new one which will cost me £120 without fitting.i rang around breakers yard and they havnt got one for my car but have for other models. what other model of 306 use the same radiator?? thanks in advance

jmclk

Reply to
jmclk

Hi jmclk,

I just noticed the two posts you have on here for the oil level and also the radiator fix.

I'm having the same problem, it appears that the bottom radiator hose is leaking (although it may be the radiator itself), I've also just recently done an oil change, 4.5l of oil was all that I needed, although I've noticed the oil level drop 1-1.5l since then, I suspect that my cylinder head gasket has gone ;-(

I'd be interested to hear how you got on with your problems.

Cheers,

David

Reply to
TartanHaggis1314