307 and clarion cd playing problems

i've now had 2 replacement clarion cd tuners from peugeot cause my car has the most strangest problem when the engine is running the cd won't play 99% of the time,when you switch the engine it plasy cd's every single time! anyone else had this? peugeot want me to leave the car with them as they don't think it's the cd player at fault and maybe something to do with the car?

Reply to
Ady

that should have been when i switch the engine off it plays every single time.

Reply to
Ady

Assuming its still under warrenty, i'd take it there and let them sort it, just sounds like a wiring issue to me. They'll give you lovely little 106 courtesy car with no central locking and self winding windows i should imagine :) Or you might get lucky, one of my mates got nearly new 206 1.4 with A/C and everything!

Reply to
Dan405

hi. i've got exactly the same problem with my (second-hand) 306 HDi - please let me know what the fault was before i take it for repairs. thanks.

Reply to
malteser