307 CD player

Can anyone tell me how to remove the 5 stack CD player from a Peugeot 307 please? I sucks CDs into the slots, but then refuses to do anything else with them. I won't even eject them let alone play them.

Many thanks

Reply to
chris

Sorry, that should read "it sucks CDs....." and "It won't even eject them.."

Reply to
chris

Reply to
Paul C

Mine has started to do this too. I can only get disc number 1 to work. Sorry, I dont know how to sort it out though. I keep asking Hubby to have a look but he has not got roung to it yet.

Debbie

Reply to
Debbie Harrison

I think you could've stopped here ^