307 drive shaft advice needed

Hi, Today the near side drive shaft on my 307SW 1.6 HDI (2004) snapped.

I am looking to buy a replacement drive shaft but wanted to know it all the

307's are the same or what other models also fit on my car?

One other thing - has anyone else ever had one snap? I haven't heard of this being a problem with this car. Cheers

Reply to
lenny109

never heard of a drive shaft snapping u have not be doing wheel spins? go to your local auto factors and buy one at least you got a come back if that one snaps.

Reply to
Chris

Thanks for the reply. I am going to get one from ebay. There are loads on there from 307 cars but most from petrol cars. I was just wondering if it would be the same or what about the 2 ltr hdi?

Reply to
lenny109

Ido think the shaft are diff size and the teeth on the end are bigger on diesel model. but u might be lucky and get one that fits.

Reply to
Chris