307 electronics

Good day,

I've recently noticed some strange behaviour on my 2004, 1.6XT 307.

When I unlock the doors from the remote it makes a double-unlock noise (like front then back), then when I switch on the ignition the wipers wipe once and the headlights flash once. Also, more often than not, the clock and calender have reset themselves.

Any ideas on the cause of this?

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
ABCD

Seems like the Multiplex software/hardware in the BSI has thrown a wobbler.

Proceed to your nearest dealer and have the fault investigate with the Diag machine.

I've recently noticed some strange behaviour on my 2004, 1.6XT 307.

When I unlock the doors from the remote it makes a double-unlock noise (like front then back), then when I switch on the ignition the wipers wipe once and the headlights flash once. Also, more often than not, the clock and calender have reset themselves.

Any ideas on the cause of this?

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
The Shuntfield

Just received a letter from my local dealer telling me my 307 needs a BSI software download/upgrade.Apparently a worldwide thing........

Going in on Saturday to get it done so hopefully this will fix the problem!!

Matt