307 HDI fuel filter location

Please inform me about location of fuel filter in 307 HDI Break. Hope it is easy to reach and clean/replace.

Thanks

Reply to
Andro Jan

Yuting Wan

Reply to
M. H. Greaves

Reply to
Yuting Wan

Thanks. I heard keyword here (draining). :) Is it selfdraining filter? Not obligatory water draining every 20.000 km? Nice..... :) I was also wondering of purpose of that draining pipe, now it clear. I have to check this.

Reply to
Andro Jan

Reply to
M. H. Greaves

Reply to
Yuting Wan

Yes, I think I noticed that somewhere in my manual also.... :( Anyway, when i see filter I knew what to do.

Reply to
Andro Jan