307 Parking sensor

Hi all,

A quick question, I have a Dec 03 307sw 2.0s, and since I have had the windows tinted my other half finds it dificult to reverse park. Is it possible to retro fit a peugeot reverse parking sensor? if so, any idea how much???

If I cannot get a pug one fitted, are there any aftermarket ones available that I could use without drilling the bumper???

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
Roebear

Peugeot do 2 types of reversing aid. Both require removal of the bumper, but only one needs drilling of the bumper, but that one is a lot more effective, looks neat and is quite easy to do. The other type is a strip of metallic substance which you stick to the rear of the bumper. In my view not as good. Both types are wired in to the reversing light and a beeper is stuck at a convenient spot. Prices not sure about. The stick on one is certainly cheaper.

Reply to
Nigel

I think, there are available some models like plateholders. Do not know about driling. :)

Reply to
Andro Jan