307 radio beeping

just bought a 2001 307 and the clarion RD3 radio is constantly beeping very loudly. The radio works alright but is useless with the beeping noise. I have read the forum and it seems that the radio is beeping because the radio is coded to a different car. Can I reset the radio without going to a dealership?

thanx!

Reply to
Ken.Knightly

MICHAEL ROCHE

Occasionally a hard reset will do the trick. Try disconnecting the radio, then plugging it back in again.

Reply to
Brian

Hi there I disconnected the battery and it reset the time/date etc but the fault still happened. I brought it back to the dealership and they reset it - this only lasted a day until the problem came back The radio ended up being replaced

hope this helps someone else! Ken

Reply to
Ken.Knightly