307 radio keeps losing stations

i've tuned 6 stations in fm1 mode i put galaxy 102 on preset 3 then a few days later it changes it'self to bbc radio 2 WTF???

Reply to
Ady

i thought that but it doesen't explain why the other 4 or 5 stations i tuned in are still tuned in

Reply to
Ady

This is a common problem with 307 radio's. I got my dealer to replace the head unit under warrenty.

Reply to
Chris

yeah, common problem. 206 with the same Clarion RD3 HU give same problem, i also know 3 other people got same problem. although they try going back to replace couple of time still no luck. And end up buying a another HU.

Reply to
voxDEI