307 Recall Question

Hi Guy's, I took my 307 136hdi in as the anti pollution system warning was showing. When I picked up the car this evening they said they also done a recall regarding the built in telephone system and radio it is a RT3 system with GPS and also ordered a valve for the antipollution system fault I have two question, what did the recall actually sort out as the dealer didn't know!! and where can I get more detailed info regarding the built in GPS/telephone as the manual is very basic

cheers Andy

Reply to
Kim