307 remote control problem

My remote control central locking/alarm key has just decided not to work. It's a 2003 307 DTurbo. Tonight as I parked up, it took a few presses for the c/l and alarm to come on. Since then it hasn't turned off, and the alarm went off when I opened the door with the key in the lock.

I've tried both keys, and tested the batteries, but neither work. Any ideas?

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

Hi, the alarm went off because as you said you locked/shut car door with remote and it is only going to let you in/start with remote. You will have to put new batteries in remote and re-boot the remote to the car. it should be in the manual under remote! if not i think it`s; keep button pressed and wait for led to stop flashing (release button on fob) push button twice while near to car and that should re-boot fob.(give it a try ).ps try this website too.(has re-boots for diff models of peugeot.

jazzy29

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:31:06 +0000, a particular chimpanzee named Hugo Nebula randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

I drove it to the dealers this morning to get them to look at. In the car park, I got out and pressed the key fob. Worked perfectly.

Bloody Peugeots! Thank God I'm getting rid of it soon for a Skoda.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula