307 removal of rear door lining

Hi,

I have got a nagging rattle inside a rear door panel on a 4 Door 54 plate. I think its a loose wire to a speaker thats not used on my Quicksilver 110HDI.

I removed the screw on front edge and the one in the "oval door pull recess".

How do I release the door mechanism lever?

I had an old 405 where the lever plastic surround had to be unclipped first to release the wire to the lock, my plastic doesn't seem to move and I don't want to damage it!!

Thanks

Reply to
Peter Hemmings