307 sat nav/dvd/tv

Hi I would like to know about a sat nav/dvd system for my 307 I currently have a head unit with casstte player and a 5 disc multi changer underneath it which is the same size as a normal head unit, so there is quite a lot of space there, if poss I would like to remove these and put a screen in here with the unit behind it and maybe one screen mounted to roof for the rear seats as this car has great headroom, if anyone knows if this is possible or any good websites that have any info please pass it on.

Thanks

Reply to
tony307

How about this?

I was going to fit one of these but didn't in the end because my next vehicle may not be double din.

Reply to
Nick (UK)