307 - SatNav

Hello - has anyone succesfully fitted a third party sat nav unit to a 307 (xsi)? I am specifically interested to know if it works ok with the Blaupunkt CD changer and the steering wheel stalk mounted controls?

Thanks

webbo73

Reply to
webbo73

if you would tell us the brand of your third party nav perhaps som1 could tell you

Reply to
axl

I don't know any - hence why I'm asking if anyone has done it...

Reply to
webbo73