307 stereo wiring

Am replacing the default peugeot stereo but my new stereo isnt remembering and of the settings. Dont think Ive got the correct colour wire to the memory. What are the colours from the wiring loom of the memory power and main powers ?????

Reply to
Dproctor

anon

Heard that before, is that the red/yellow of the wiring loom or from the iso connector to my stereo ? When I look at the new stereo's labels the yellow cable is for my aerial ??

Reply to
Dproctor

nope just switching the wires only will work to keep the memory; the switched 12v has a delay in it and is hooked up to the multiplex. so when you turn off your key the radio will stay on for 5 min, and when you unlock the car the radio will turn on by it self. you have to get a adaptopcable from the dealer partnumber 970686 costs arond 3 euro and the radio will work fine.

what is also important is that your dealer sign off the OEM radio, because the BSI and the display expects that theirs a OEM radio in the car, but wont see it and will record it as a permanent error. it could make your display freeze.

regards axl

Reply to
axl

Got working as you say axl, but I changed a pink and red wire. They were marked up as memory and power. It is as you say that the steeo stays on for the extra time and then as soon as I get ack in the car it turns on.

Will look into the adaptor thanks for gen.

Reply to
Dproctor