307cc RT3 satnav reset - any info?

I have the RT3 mono satnav system in my 307cc and wondered if anyon

knows how to reset the settings to the manufacturers original. I doesn't appear to allow you to delete certain saved data such a 'previous destinations' and ideally I'd like this data wiped off. I this even possible to do or would I have to refer the problem t Peugeot or the manufacturer Magnetti Marelli? Grateful for an assistance! :

-- jetchic

----------------------------------------------------------------------- jetchick's Profile:

this thread:

jetchick

can't; only manually. your dealer can reset all data from the RT3, but its weird magmar didnt give this option to the user. :) sent a msg to magmar

Reply to
axl

you can do it off diag,pps or simply in the car .this only wipes previous destinations and personal history etc... NOT the overall settings of this telematics unit

Reply to
MARK B (peugeot master technician) via CarKB.com

with the new software 5.5 and for the full can units 6.6 it's possible to delete the history, heheh even better MP3 and dynamic TMC :) axl

Reply to
axl

Like i said you can do it anyway ? irrelevant if its van/can or can/can ?

Reply to
MARK B via CarKB.com