307sw back door will not close

Hi, My boot door will not close. Everytime I close it the thing just clicks back open. I have now unplugged the electric connection to the back of the handle and it will now close but I can't open it either. Is there an emergency open hole on the back panel? I can't see it? Also can this be repaired or is it a new boot door handle needed?

Reply to
lenny109

Hi,

For the tailgate emergency opening, yes. You're at Pug's there, they thought of it ;-) Watch the manual or go to the public servicebox (formerly known as Infotec) at public.servicebox.peugeot.com, select your language, browse for your car type and year (the year musn't be that important), then you can select "Index of sections" then Tailgate / Tailgate release.

I ain't got no clue about the fix, perhaps a new handle motor. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

HTH,

Reply to
G.T

Thanks for that information. What a great site.

Reply to
lenny109

how do you enter that site, seems you need an ID and password.  i also have a 306 Mike

Reply to
Mark

Reply to
lenny109

Thanks, it uses Flash which i did not notice, and doesn't work with Linux. will give it another go if i can find my WinXp laptop  ;(

Reply to
Mark

Hi,

Works fine with Ubuntu 9.04 and Firefox (which I forgot the version). The Acrobat plugin provides a better comfort, from what I've seen.

Regards,

Reply to
G.T

Oh Ok i use the Flashplugin-nonfree with Xubuntu and firefox 3.5. most but not all flash plays ok, but not this web page.

Reply to
Mark