307SW - clicking while turning steering wheel

It's diesel, 307SW, 5.000 miles only. When I am turning steering wheel, I hear and feel a kind of clicking noise every 360 degrees of steering wheel turn, no matter if turned clock-wise or in opposite direction.

And I feel it somewhere down, almost near clutch pedal. I feel it on steering wheel as well, but very lightly. Any clue?

Many thanks!

Reply to
Santana

Could be a sound your airbag is producing.

Reply to
Nixa

its one of the 307's faults, some swaybar end bushings or something like that, they usually change them as part of the warrantee.

307's have a ton of known faults