405 Cruise control

Me cruise control has stopped working. Asked me local peugeot garage what the prob could be, yeh no prob they said, it's prob the foot switch, will stick it on a diagnostic machine for an hour for £60.00. can you have a look i asked, na will stick it on the machine for £60.00. asked wot's the point in that if it's the foot switch, to my horror he said £60.00. well cya i said. Have looked in the manual for my car which is a pug L reg 405sti, auto saloon. Not a thing in the manual. was told that it could have been fitted after the car was made. Anyone have a clue where the foot switch could be. or what could be wrong...

Thank's

bren

Reply to
bren