405 Front seat swap?

The driver's seat on my 405 estate is getting a bit tired. Is it possible to swap driver's and passenger seats, including moving the controls from left to right as the central console would get in the way otherwise?

Many thanks

Reply to
Wichita

may be easier to get another from a scrappies

Reply to
Mindwipe

I was thinking that, but also thought most scrappies' driver's seats would be more worn than mine (90k), and my passenger seat much less so.

Cheers

Reply to
Wichita

Your partner may not thank you for swapping the seats :( Arguments could ensue......

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy