405 - How do I change bulb for ABS warning Light on Dash?

I have a 1995 405. I need to change the bulb for the ABS warning light that appears on the dashboard area near the speedometer dials. How do I get to the bulb?

Any help would be appreciated?

Reply to
Mark

You have to take the instrument panel out. Then you can easily replace the bulb. They are the very small capless type.

The Haynes manual does at least explain this one.

Reply to
brian

I do not have a Hayes Manual. Any Chance you could offer a quick set of instructions for getting the instrument panel out? Thanks in advance of any help?

Reply to
Mark