406 1.8 lx remote central locking

remote central locking has not worked for a while having to use key in door. red light on key works when button pushed but doors do not unlock. have not tried anything as not sure were to start.any ideas?

Reply to
rogerde

I have exactly the same problem and I think it's the unit receiving the signal that is broken. I haven't checked how much this costs to replace, anyone who knows?

-BA-

Reply to
BA

You might have some luck here: