406 2.1TD fitting a rear wiper

Hi all, Has anyone got any experience of fitting a rear wiper to a 406? Where did you get it from and how difficult to fit are they? Any ideas would be much appreciated as not having one is very anoying!

Kind regards

Sy

Reply to
energizer

I tried to get one from Halfords, I was told that it was a main dealer only part due to the fixing! I have not tried GSF(German Sweedish & French) yet though.

So I don't have one either yet....

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

why not keep the window nice and clean with a glass polish? Any rain will soon fall away about 40mph?

I've seen quite a few 406 and 306 Sedan's with rear wipers fitted... but they look like dealer fitted things.

Reply to
Triple-S

Cheers for the replies all.

Will mull it over as i know a dealer would be very expencice!

Kind regards

Simon

Reply to
energizer