406 2ltr turbo

I own a P reg 406 exec 2ltr turbo (petrol) andneed to find a manual that covers this engine. None of the haynes 406 manuals do and I was wondering if any citreons use this engine. All help welcome

Reply to
Kevin T via CarKB.com

There is a manual by Haynes that covers it. I have the diesel version and both mine and yours are in the book. It was a limited run as the car was short lived. I'll send you the code tomorrow after I dig it out. I found mine in a small car part shop as haynes and bigger shops didn't recall it!!

Reply to
energizer

Reply to
Kevin T via CarKB.com

It's the 120bhp 2.0 8v from the late 405 / early 306 XSi 8v - but with a low-pressure Turbo bolted on.

Reply to
Nom

Hi,

Engine code XU10J2TE IIRC, 148HP, also known as 2L Turbo CT (Constant Torque).

Regards, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T