406 7 Seat Convertion Kit Fitting Bolts

Hi,

I just bought a second hand seat set for the back of my 2001 406, the seats came from a 2000 car, and none of the seat belt mounting bolts fit, they are all too large. I guess that Peugeot have changed the sizes at some point. Does anyone have a list of the bolt sizes that I require to mount the seat belts & the seat itself.

Thanks

Bryan

Reply to
bryan