406 Armrest

Does anyone know where I can get a centre armrest for the front seats of my

406 from? One that slides under the centre console or similar will do.

Tia, Barno.

Reply to
Neil Barnes

I wouldn't bother, the GLX has them as std. and it's a pointless useless appendage making driving very difficult. Gearchanging in particular is very awkward with it down. Mines been up since day one.. fnarr fnarr ;-)

Rick.

Reply to
Justin Thyme

I'll second that. I got them in my Exec... ok for resting your arm on if you're on a long motorway trip, but an obstructive addition otherwise.

Andy

Reply to
Andy