406 Coupe 3.0 V6 SE Headlights

Hi all,

My right hand dipped beam bulb has gone and I can't work out how to change it. There just seems to be no room to work in and the lamp itself is very firmly fixed. I've searched the 'net and can't find anything useful and the manual section is about three lines that aren't much good either!

I'd be very grateful for any info as how to change the bulb.

TIA

-H

Reply to
HJS