406 Coupe Built in Sat Nav problem (Shes not talking to me anymore)

Hi All I have a 2001(Y) 406 3ltr V6 Auto. The issue I have had for the last year or so is the voice of the Sat Nav system has been very intermitant, and at present is more off than on. But does come back every so often.

The main dealer has had a look and while have acknowledged the problem they don't know what is causing it.

Any ideas?

Regards Colin

Reply to
CiscoKid