406 dashboard lamp question

Hi,

The RHS bulb on my dashboard (the one that illuminates the fuel guage and the rhs of the speedo) has failed

Any suggest how difficut it is to replace? I would like to change all the lamps when the dash is apart.

Reply to
Peter

It is very easy to remove just some screws and some plastic hooks. The trick is to now where these hooks are lokated any Peugeot garage can show you. With a screwdriver you can lift them up and pull the dash out with the airvents. thats all....

greetz Aat

"Peter" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Aat van den Bos

Thanks

Reply to
Peter

I found that if you remove the cover at the bottom of the dash, then by breaking your arm in two places, it is possible to replace the bulbs in place, without stripping the dash. You just need to do it by feel. On mine there were a few open holes where bulbs could be fitted, presumably for other models, so just make sure which hole you took the globe out of. I was too too lazy to strip the dash. Some cheap clip on the fascia somehow always manages to break off. You need to buy the whole globe and holder from the stealership, they cleverly made it one piece.

Ryan

Reply to
RyanO

Don't blame the stealership. Blame Valeo!

Reply to
Nigel