406 electric mirrors

Just bought a 406 with mirrors that can be parked flat. when I tried to adjust the mirrors they parked and now I cant get them to come back to the driving position. got a Haynes manual but this only shows wiring for the mirror glass positioning not the mirror housing motors. Any ideas. Not bothered if I just disconnect them from parking don't care for that feature. TIA

Reply to
Norman