406 Headlight Washer

Hi 406 2lt Turbo Exec

Has anyone come across any problems with the Headlight washer's

Mine died recently, Haynes shows the relays etc but it's a real pain to move the wheel arch covers.

Any thooughts before I let loose on the wheel arches.

Excuse this non Peugeot bit but I'm getting a bit desparate for time

I'm looking for 2 crew to complete the compliment for sail traing week on a Square Rigger

Start date 7th May cost £307

more details from me. snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.comxxx

drop the xxx bits

Regards

Tony R

Reply to
Anthony Redshaw

Hi

Ive had this same problem, Cleaning up the connector plug & the 2 terminals on the pump fixed it.

Reply to
Lee Power via CarKB.com